Transfer of Ownership
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
LeCarington handbags are works of art that are accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity/COA to validate their originality.
When an original Buyer/Arte Collector sells or gifts their LeCarington Arte Handbag to another individual, LeCarington recommends filling out a TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP form. Once LeCarington is informed of new owner’s information our Concierge Department will email the new Arte Collector the steps to receive a new COA. The new Arte Collector will go to the REGISTRATION OF OWNERSHIP form online and fill out their information.
The following steps and information will be required by the original Arte Collector:
- Download the TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP form. Email the completed form to Concierge@LeCarington.com.
- Email confirmation will be sent to original buyer/Arte Collector as well as; new buyer/Arte Collector.
- The new Arte Collector will need to fill out the REGISTRATION OF OWNERSHIP form. A valid picture identity will be required such as: driver’s license and /or passport including full name, date of birth.
- LeCarington will verify via email receiving the new REGISTRATION OF OWNERSHIP FORM.
- The original COA’s number will be voided and a new COA number will be issued and mailed directly to the new Arte Collector.
Any questions regarding TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP contact: Concierge@LeCarington.com or call Toll free 1-(844) THE-ARTE (United States Only) or 1-(917) 715-5252 (International )